2355 CLB Army Cadets Corp

Brief History of 2355

2355 RCACC was born on October 18, 1949 and to be the first Army Cadet corp in Newfoundland. The first training program conistes of foot drill, rifle drill, general instruction cadet work and company programming for all officers and warrent officers. In 1952, the 56th Field Engineers Squadron became the corps affiliated unit. In 1975, females were allowed to join Army Cadets.


Table of Contents


Joining Army Cadets  
About our affilated unit  
Summer Camp


Any coments e-mail ybf1037@infonet.st-johns.nf.ca

 This site is best viewed with Netscape or Microsoft Exploer at 800x600